Online Doctorate in Psychology Program Information Resources
A doctorate in psychology program can prepare students to work as clinical psychologists. If you wish to own your own practice one day, consider one of these programs.
Students who decide to pursue a doctorate in psychology can earn a terminal degree in one of the most popular and applicable academic fields. According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS), psychologists earned a median annual salary of $82,180 as of May 2020. Between 2020 and 2030, the BLS projects 8% job growth for these professionals, which is comparable to the average projected growth rate for all occupations.
While academia, research, and clinical practice are popular paths for graduates, psychology doctorate-holders can apply their knowledge to almost any sector. As Dr. Inna Post, who holds a Ph.D. in psychology, says, "A degree in psychology applies to any field." (Source: BestColleges)
Online Doctorate in Psychology Programs Information
- Frequently Asked Questions About Phd Psychology Programs
- What Can I Expect From an Online Doctorate in Psychology Program?
- What Courses Will I Take in an Online Doctorate in Psychology Program?
- What Are the Admission Requirements for an Online Doctorate in Psychology Program?
- What Can I Do With an Online Doctorate in Psychology Degree?
- Learn more about Psychology Careers
- How Do I Choose an Online Doctorate in Psychology Program?
- Best Accredited Online Doctorate in Psychology Programs
- Explore More College Resources