Psychiatry and Psychology Research : Mental Health Online Articles / Journals / News
International Mental Health Research Information and Updates
1. Research Databases: Utilize research databases to access a wide range of academic journals, articles, and studies related to mental health research. Some popular databases include PubMed, PsycINFO, Google Scholar, and Scopus. These platforms allow you to search for specific topics, keywords, and authors to find relevant research papers.
2. Mental Health Organizations and Institutes: Various mental health organizations and institutes conduct and publish research in the field. Examples include the National Institute of Mental Health (NIMH), World Health Organization (WHO), American Psychiatric Association (APA), and National Alliance on Mental Illness (NAMI). Visit their websites to explore research publications, reports, and resources related to mental health.
3. Open Access Journals: Open access journals provide free access to their published articles, making them widely available to researchers and the general public. Examples of open access journals in mental health include PLOS ONE, BMC Psychiatry, Frontiers in Psychology, and Journal of Mental Health. These journals can be valuable sources for up-to-date research in the field.
4. Research Institutes and Universities: Universities and research institutes often have dedicated departments or centers focused on mental health research. These institutions conduct studies, publish research papers, and may offer resources such as literature reviews, toolkits, and data sets. Explore the websites of renowned institutions known for their mental health research, such as Harvard University, Stanford University, and the University of Oxford.
5. ClinicalTrials.gov: This online database maintained by the U.S. National Library of Medicine provides information on clinical trials conducted worldwide. It includes studies related to mental health interventions, treatments, and therapies. Researchers can search for ongoing and completed trials, access study protocols, and learn about participant recruitment.
6. Mental Health Journals: Subscribe to and regularly review mental health journals to stay updated on the latest research in the field. Some prominent journals include JAMA Psychiatry, The Lancet Psychiatry, Psychological Medicine, and Journal of Abnormal Psychology. These journals publish original research articles, review papers, and meta-analyses.
7. Professional Associations: Joining professional associations and societies related to mental health research can provide access to resources, conferences, and networking opportunities. Examples include the American Psychological Association (APA), the International Society for Bipolar Disorders (ISBD), and the World Psychiatric Association (WPA).
8. Mental Health Data and Statistics: Data and statistics play a crucial role in mental health research. Organizations like the WHO, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), and national health departments often publish data and statistics related to mental health conditions, prevalence rates, and treatment outcomes. These resources can provide valuable information for research purposes.
Remember to critically evaluate the sources you use, consider the credibility of the authors and publishers, and cite your references properly to maintain academic integrity. Additionally, consult with academic advisors, librarians, and fellow researchers in the mental health field to discover additional resources specific to your research interests." (Source: ChatGPT 2023)
American Journal of Psychiatric Research and Reviews ESciPub
Animal-Assisted Psychotherapy: A Meta Analytic Review (Dissertation) University of Manitoba
Archives of Women's Mental Health Springer
Borderline Personality Disorder and Empathy Mental Health and Motivation
Borderline Personality Disorder Research Paper Iresearchnet
Medical New Today
Complexity in Mental Health Research: Theory, Method, and Empirical Contributions BMC
Digital Resources for Mental Health Social Work License Map
Essential Mental Health Resources BMJ
Global Strategy on Digital Health 2020-2025 PDF Download WHO
Health Law Research Guide: Mental Health / Psychiatry Pace University
How Applied Research Is Used in Psychology Verywell mind
Impact of Mental Health Research in Sociology: Nearly Four Decades of Research 1975-2011 ResearchGate
International Journal of Emergency Mental Health and Human Resilience Open Access
International Journal of Mental Health Systems BMC
International Mental Healthcare Challenges Mental Health and Motivation
Internet Journal of Mental Health: Clinical Psychology SJR
Introduction to Mental Health Research University of Barcelona
Journal of Psychology an Psychiatry Research Manuscript Scientific
Journal of Psychopathology and Clinical Science American Psychological Association
Journal of Psychiatry Research and Treatment imedpub
Latest News about Mental Health, Psychiatry, and Abnormal Psychology Research PsyPost
Library Services & Resources for Mental Health, Psychology and Psychiatry Discovery Library
Mental Health and Prevention Journal ScienceDirect
Mental Health and Psychedelic Resources Mental Health and Motivation
Mental Health Articles Journal of Mental Health and Clinical Psychology
Mental Health: Articles of Interest Moffitt & Caspi
Mental Health Review Journal Research, Policy and Practice Emerald Insight
Mental Health Research from Oxford Journals Oxford Academic
Frontiers in Psychology
New Research Offers Insight Into The Origins Of Borderline Personality Disorder Forbes
Open Access Journal of Forensic Psychology Forensic Psychology Unbound
- BMC Psychiatry
- Health Psychology and Behavioral Medicine
- International Journal of Mental Health Systems
Psychiatric Rehabilitation Resources Mental Health and Motivation
Psychiatry and Psychology Research Monash University
Psychiatry Research Journals Elsevier
Psychology Rehabilitation Resources Mental Health and Motivation
- HCSRN Web Portal
- Project Websites
- Research Resources
- Top Tools and Materials
South African Journal of Psychiatry AOSIS
The Reporting of Mental Disorders Research in British Media Research Gate
PDF Document Download
Mental Health Research at the University of York UK - Video